Saturday, December 9, 2006

The Funnies and Core Web Technologies

I thought I'd share this recent Foxtrot cartoon (if it's too small, right click and view image):

foxtrotcartoon.gif

After doing the reading for this section, and attending Wednesday's lecture, the names that he spits out are actually familiar! The whole strip last week involved Jason programming a website for his class. The timing was perfect when I found out I had to create a webpage for our class. Mine is, of course, nowhere near as advanced as his would be, but I had fun learning what went on behind the scenes of the html editors. Creating a CSS was interesting, too. I can see how it would save time for multiple pages on a website. I hope to apply what I've learned to my ePortfolio. It would be a nice thing to have to show future employers!

No comments: